You need more time to pay the writ or judgment debt

You cannot negotiate a meaningful repayment of a High Court writ with a bailiff.

They WILL mess you around!




There is ONLY one way

Apply for a stay of execution and a variation of the writ.

This action also stops the fees being recovered from you.