Affidavit: Ownership of Goods and Vehicle


Make a sworn statement (affidavit) proving you own the goods or vehicle.

Take this to any solicior or Commissioner of Oaths. Fee, £5 and take photo ID with you. Then make four copies. Use the original in evidence.






See. Making a CPR85 Interpleader Claim